Monday, June 20, 2011

Prayer for youths ~ First Week

Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path. I have taken an oath and confirmed it, that I will follow your righteous laws. 【Psalms 119 : 105-106】

" Your word is a lamp to my feet, a light on my path " are verses that we are familiar of. However, the most important thing is to obey the truth , and to keep God's word , and keep ourselves holy. May we all take an oath and confirmed it like the psalmist.

Reflect , Action , Prayer

We all need to keep ourselves away from distractions and uncleanness that affects our relationship with God. Which area am I weak and easy to fall into sin ? From today onwards, I am willing to lean on God's grace to keep ourselves holy and away from worldly desires , to please God . Will you?

Nowadays, youth are facing many temptations such as Internet , Modern Music , Television Programs and Movies . May the Lord grant them Daniel's courage and ambition , the faith and determination to live a life of holiness , and strongly believe that God will make them surpass others , receive God's grace and help.

May the Lord helps us, to advice teenagers with God's love to offer themselves as a living sacrifices, hearts being renewed , and to be shaped by God.

May God bless you !

No comments:

Post a Comment